Wednesday, March 4, 2009

One of my favorite smells...


I love the smell of my Tangelo tree! It just started blooming for the first time since we got it over a year ago.
I can't wait till fruit starts growing on it. My grandma Benson used to have a Tangelo tree in her backyard when she lived in Arizona and it was one of my favorite things to pick the fruit, poke a hole in it and just squeeze the juice into my mouth.
We also got curbing around our grass and path this week. Makes the yard look a lot better.

So I am on week 7 of my 12 week boot camp workout and it's tough. Ever tried jumping lunges? They're hard. My weight is back up to 119, but I like to think of that as muscle weight :) How are your workouts going?

3 comments:

Amie said...

I just posted today that I'm down 16 for the year. yay =) Jumping lunges? FORGET THAT!!

Jesmyluk said...

Your backyard is beautiful Ashley!!

Shannon said...

Nice! Is your grass real?

Jumping lunges...ughhhh do to those I couldn't feel my legs this week! Try doing it with weights in your hands or a weight bar!! That's what we did in our B.C!