Saturday, October 17, 2009

38 weeks, 1 more to go!

I have been so sick. But I have taken it easy this last week. After having those contractions I didn't want to push myself before my mom gets here. If you missed how much the baby weighs thus far, check the previous post.

Notice how my hair is always up in these posts? It's hot! Ice chips have been my friend. Last week it was otter pops, but I just wanted plain this week.

Has anyone lost their mucus plug before? I wonder if I have or am losing mine...

My last pregnancy I took a bare frontal shot so I'll have to do that too, maybe tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Shauna@shwinandshwin said...

I usually loose my mucus plug 4 weeks early, or sooner, I always want that to mean something good, but besides being a little gross it doesn't do anything for me, but my labors are also really fast so maybe loosing the mucus plug so early has something to do with that.

Shannon said...

Your pregnancy flew by!! Wow!! Its almost time!!! Hope you have your bag packed!

Amie said...

Your hair does look a bit redder! Good luck, it could be any day now I guess. For your sake, I hope your cold is gone before you go into labor. I was sick when I had Cameron and was so worried the doctors would cancel my early c-section because of it. (they didn't) but in all our video from that day, my voice squeaks and I'm sniffly.

GOOD LUCK!!

Darren and Traci said...

I lost my mucus plug with Emmie the day after I got my membranes stripped the first time, it was gross, it came out all at once and I was a little startled. With Allison I lost it over a couple days and that was gross just for the fact that you have yucky mucus coming out for a few days rather than all at once. And then with Eliza I didn't lose it. Funny how our bodies can be so different with each pregnancy.

In the post above your belly looks about the same, that's pretty cool that you can stay the same. A lot of women get bigger and bigger each pregnancy so you have it pretty lucky.

Toni said...

I don't think I ever lost my mucous plug with either pregnancies. Where has the time gone? I haven't visited your blog for awhile, and all of a sudden, you're ready to deliver again! Are you nervous? Excited?