Saturday, June 19, 2010

7 1/2 months after baby

I can't believe it's been this long since I posted last. But I also have nothing new to share. I am still 1 pound away from my goal weight.

I feel like my stomach looks the same except for being slightly slimmer in the side view.

And honestly I'm not really caring about it right now. It is what it is. It's not going to change in the short time I have between kids. And I'm not done having them yet.
I like being pregnant, it comes easy for me.

I've been doing boot camp Monday, & Friday. Pilates Wednesday, and Kickboxing/Toning on Thursday. Tuesday nights I have Volleyball which I have SO much energy for. It is only an hour, but I feel like I could play all night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your an insperation. I have been wondering what will happen to my stomach if i have another baby because of my loose skin and stretch marks. Think it bothers me more then it proberly should, but seeing yours has made me reconsider :) you look amazing keep up the good work