Tuesday, November 22, 2011

9 weeks pregnant

Sooo...I'll be starting this blog up again on my pregnancy stuff. I've felt a bit more queasy this time around and lacking energy. Oh well. I am still going to the gym hoping they'll let me teach there eventually. So I also hope me being pregnant doesn't effect that.

I did kickboxing this morning and then my first spin class after. Whew! 2 hours of intense cardio is ruff!

Pictures to come, I'm already showing, of course. Someone at the workout with me this morning even mentioned it after I told her I was pregnant. She's like "Oh I kinda thought when we were doing those arms things and you turned to the side, but I wasn't sure." Great. I just need to tell the whole world so people aren't just staring and wondering.

3 comments:

Jessica P. said...

Congratulations, I'm so happy for you! I hope that queasy feeling goes away for you soon! I've been meaning to call you and ask how you liked your Dr.?

Anonymous said...

Is two hrs of intense cardio a good thing when you're pregnant? I'm sure you know what you're doing, just take care.

The Bluths said...

I would not recommend 2 hours of cardio when your pregnant if you don't normally workout, but I do so it's fine.