Thursday, January 5, 2012

15 weeks #4

I haven't been as motivated to blog about this pregnancy for some reason, but I thought I better take some notes down incase I forget.

Well I'm noticeably showing now. It's weird when you get to the point when people start asking.

My sciatic nerve started hurting a few weeks ago (which I feel is kinda early), but it goes away and comes back again.

And a new development that I haven't had in my other pregnancies is (gross) back acne. Yuck.

On another note, I've been working out like normal and feel good. I think I had a new burst of energy this week in my kickboxing class; the class I normally have a hard time keeping up in, but not this week. I even did a fit test yesterday and beat everyone else in the class. I get a little competitive when we have to count things like that.

Weight is still under 130 lbs. I hate breaking that point, I'm sure I'll be at it at my next appointment though.

3 comments:

Jessica P. said...

I'm so glad everything is going well and sorry about the nerve pain. That's awesome you are doing so well still with working out. Are you still nauseated?

Shannon said...

Aw no pic....no fun! LOL :) Can't wait to hear you ideas on names!!

Jenna said...

The nerve pain is so annoying!