Tuesday, May 1, 2012

32 weeks #4

I feel like I'm getting pretty big, but then I look at pictures of when I delivered with my other 3 and realize I still have quite a bit of growing to do.

My friend gave me some maternity clothes including this dress, she's a lot smaller than me so most didn't fit.

I workout usually M-F. I push myself really hard when I am there for that hour, but I'm not superwoman, I can't keep up that energy the whole day. I went grocery shopping which took almost 2 hours; that means 2 hours of walking, I hate walking. It wore me out for the rest of the day I kid you not. Glad I didn't go to the gym today. (Plus I'm super sore from my class yesterday.)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jessica P. said...

Cute dress! I Can't imagine someone smaller than you, you are so tiny! Way to go with working out, I think I stopped working out the first time I threw up!